Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Photo, madam! Photo! Photo!"

All praise wi-fi.  I have managed to create two photo albums on Facebook for the first two days of my trip.  They're in chronological order, so if you're reading the blog post you can have the photos open in another tab or window of your internet browser to scroll through.  Tomorrow I'll keep adding photo albums for each day (I'm leaving for dinner in a minute here) and I'll add the link to the photo album to the post for the day it corresponds with (days one and two, 11/26 and 11/27, are done already).  I'll also try to add my favorites for the day to the blog post itself, but that's time permitting and I'm not sure time will permit. 

You don't have to be on Facebook to access them, they're totally public.  I hope you enjoy them, it's been quite a pain in the neck to get them uploaded.  Looking forward to hearing your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment