Thursday, November 26, 2009

READ THIS FIRST!

Now that I have prepared a few posts for the last few days, I'm realizing that they're pretty long.  So if you want to read by categories they're labeled with that would be a faster way to do it.  If you have time to hear what the whole experience is like then just read through them from oldest to newest.  I'll probably post a few days' worth at a time, anyway, so there will be plenty to choose from.

Why are they so long?  Good question.  I'm trying to use this blog as a diary for myself, not just as a way to communicate with friends and family, so it's going to include a lot of details and small observations and feelings that you might not otherwise find in a travelogue.  Hope that's okay, but really, what choice do you have? 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment